Language Translator

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Legoland




May31,2008 I took my Family on an Adventure to Legoland. We left early in the Morning from Arizona on a 6 hour Drive across the Desert. As we got closer to Legoland, we all became extremely excited and could not wait to get there. And then, we were their. Wow! What a wonderful place to visit. Legos everywhere. Legoland made just about everything you could imagine out of Legos. Dinasours, Monsters, even Cities from all the United States. Well, that was just the beginning. Legoland had Rides everywhere for little Children all the way to the big kids. Yes! I'm talking about Mom and Dad. The food was great and rest rooms were everywhere for those special needs. Another great thing about Legoland is that it is only several miles from the Ocean and their is fine dining located nearby. I reccomend Legoland for everyone. From San Diego, go North on the I5 to Carlsbad and look for the Legoland exit and Fron the la-Orange County area, take I5 South to Carlsbad and look for the Legoland exit.


















Click Here To Return To The Hub Main Menu

No comments: